wwWhat we do?
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) surveillance is an important tool to successfully monitor premises and deter crime. Large number of business, SME and government agencies use CCTV to monitor and collect video/audio evidence.
The increase in vandalism, theft, and assault in recent years has seen the unprecedented rise in the installation of CCTV security systems in the India.
CCTV Services security systems not only act as a deterrent, they are also the perfect monitoring tool. CCTV surveillance has been instrumental in bringing thousands of criminals to justice. They offer you, your company’s staff, and your customers peace of mind, especially in places such as car parks, dimly lit areas, and other places where people feel vulnerable.
Our Engineers have knowledge and necessary field experience to design and implement the system that will meet your needs and budget, while giving you flexibility to expand as your business growth.
Why invest in CCTV?
- Quality video evidence helps solve crime and increases apprehensions by private security and police agencies.
- Saves money by identifying operational issues.
- Acts as a deterrent to those that would consider being dishonest.
- Video evidence often eliminates or significantly reduces exposure to litigation via fraudulent or frivolous claims.
- All too often businesses discover product or money missing weeks after the fact. Having video archives available to go back and review often solves these mysteries.
Digital Video Recording
Service And Maintenance
Video Backup And Storage
Live video At Anytime, From Anywhere
Common Issues You have Faced.
What People Are Saying
We're Here To Help!
San Francisco, CA 94143